Friday, July 27, 2012

Share...

I'm always late for Wishcast Wednesday...maybe because it's my day off and I spend it cleaning and running about--who knows, I'm just late!  At any rate, this week we were asked what it is that we would like to share.  I've given it a lot of thought, and my wish is to have the opportunity to share my painting/art and consequently a bit of my heart and soul with the world.  That leaves one a bit vulnerable and perhaps a bit uncomfortable, but after taking Flora Bowley's Bloom True e-course (and 13 years of yoga practice), I've learned that being uncomfortable isn't necessarily a bad thing.  It really is an opportunity for growth if you let it be--if you can remember and then embrace the experience!  Ha! It's not always easy!   I'm starting on this painting this afternoon.  We'll see where it takes me--I know I'll be uncomfortable and frustrated and flustered, but ultimately transformed. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful wish! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish as well...

    ReplyDelete