Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wishcast Wednesday...

Over at Jamie Ridler Studios it's Wishcast Wednesday and she asks, "What do you wish for this summer?"  I wish for a few cool breezes, some quiet time at home, and to fill some moments of each day exploring, mixing, and playing in paint.  While the breezes aren't so cool today, I did have the opportunity to relish the quiet here at home while diving into the Flora Bowley online painting class I'm a part of.  Such fun!  If only every day was like this one!

I started this one just before Flora's class began, again working from her book, and I'm just about finished with it. 
These two are the first and second layers of cool and warm colors.  It's an interesting process--many layers and thus opportunities I guess! 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Here's to cool breezes and the time to create...

    As you wish, I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifly said and as you wish I to wish with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the most lovely painting. Very evocative. I really love it. Here's to more art! As Marian wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. ~diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers! I wish breezes, peace and painting to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an enjoyable wish.
    As Marian wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete