Thursday, September 10, 2009

Practice


Well, I've been busy practicing different techniques and playing with faces--with mixed results--but I have to say that I'm enjoying every moment of it! I can't remember a time when I've had more fun! I have signed up for an art class that starts this Monday. It's called something like, drawing for those who haven't, but I keep calling it drawing for those who can't! I hope I fit in. Oh dear, that comment just screamed of high school, didn't it? I can't wait to see what comes of it!
I'm a bit frustrated that I can't figure out how to spin that one picture, but like my art and my yoga practice, my computer skills are growing--slowly.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog while exploring Jamie Ridler's book club.
    I enjoyed looking at your art work. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete